If you need to attract new clients…
If you want to reclaim “lost” customers…
If you want to convince your current customers to spend more money…
You need to have well-written copy in your marketing toolbox. Because content sells. And only content sells.
Nobody ever bought something because of a catchy song or a slick graphic. People buy because they feel confident that your product or service is right for them. And the only way to do that is to provide genuinely useful, relevant information that shows them exactly how right your product or service is.
Here’s the best thing about well-written copy: It has no expiration date. Good copy never goes bad. The right sales letter or white paper can be used over and over, in several campaigns, for months–even years. That one investment will keep working for you as long as you need it to.
Do you have these tools in your marketing toolbox?
- “New Client Acquisition” sales letters
- “Lost Customer Retrieval” sales letters
- “Referral Acquisition” sales letters
- White papers or “free reports” to generate leads
- Newsletters or e-zines that foster customer relationships
- “New Client Kits” that boost customer confidence and trigger more sales
- Case studies or “success stories” that reinforce your sales message
- Leave-behind brochures that keep you in your customer’s thoughts
- A website that actually generates sales leads for you
- Articles for local or trade publications, to generate publicity
- Press kits, to build good relationships with journalists
- Advertorials, to generate leads and publicity
If not, ask me how I can help you with all this… and more.